Terms and conditions
We ask that all those who work for Wittenberg and those who study with us agree to our terms and conditions, including our Statement of Faith. So, please take a minute to read through this information and stand with us in putting these guidelines into practice. God bless.
Statement of Faith
We believe that…
– The 66 books of the Old and New Testament are given by God, infallible and inerrant, divinely inspired to the very words as written by the human authors.
– There is One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– Our Lord Jesus Christ is eternal Son of God, born of a virgin through the Holy Spirit. Fully God and fully man, He lived a sinless human life, taught and performed miracles, then died on the cross to atone for the sins of mankind. He rose from the dead after three days, ascended to heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father where He ministers as our High Priest and Advocate.
– All mankind is lost without Christ, and salvation is only possible through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus. Salvation is received by faith apart from works, and is evidenced by radical regeneration through the Holy Spirit.
– The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, comes to indwell those who choose to lose their lives for Christ and for the gospel. He enables the believer to live a holy and victorious life, and to actively share the gospel with the lost.
– The Church, the Body of Christ, consists of all who are united by the Holy Spirit with Christ.
– The urgent mission of all who belong to the Body is to proclaim the gospel and make disciples.
– Christ will return to this earth in bodily form, and both the saved and the lost will be resurrected. Those who are saved will receive eternal life in heaven, while those who are lost are sent to eternal death, which is hell.
We ask all our students and teachers to know their responsibilities and exercise diligence, actively taking all reasonable steps to follow our terms and conditions, and work with care, kindness and respect in all things. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters” (Col 3:23).
Disruptions and Delays
Internet failure, sickness, disruption by extreme weather condition or other emergencies may cause delay in the sending or receiving of class and other materials. We will do our utmost to avoid such delays.
Wittenberg does not refund admission and course fees. Course fees are fixed for the whole calendar year, but may be updated at the start of the new year. Please visit our course fees page and our scholarship page to find the latest fee information. Discounts may be awarded for exceptional students or during certain campaigns. However, such decisions are entirely at the discretion of the management.
All our students start their degree program with two Total Spiritual Transformation courses (one Advanced TST course for doctoral students). If you have already taken such courses at another school, you will still be required to take these courses with us.
We encourage both our teachers and students to strive for excellence in their work, showing themselves “approved of God, a workman that needs not be ashamed” (2 Tim 2:15). Our A+ grade is reserved for rare cases where students show exceptional spiritual and intellectual accomplishment.
We use the 4-point system for grading, with letter grades representing the following:
A+ = 97-100, A = 93-96.9, A- = 90-92.9, B+ = 87-89.9, B = 83-86.9, B- = 80-82.9, C+ = 77-79.9, C = 73-76.9, C- = 70-72.9, D+ = 67-69.9, D = 63 – 66.9, D- = 60 – 62.9, F = 0-59.9 = Fail.
When students fail a course, the teacher can either assign remedial work or the course needs to be retaken. The fee for remedial work is 25% of the total course fee.
As disciples of Christ, Wittenberg students should strive for the highest standards of moral integrity in addition to academic excellence. Plagiarism, the use of another person’s work or thoughts without proper acknowledgement, is a serious offense and should be avoided. Our Academic Writing course will show you how to properly reference whenever you are using the work of others. We also expect absolute honesty when it comes to assignments, tests and exams.
We are asking all our students and teachers to sign a copyright covenant. This agreement will help us protect intellectual property rights and abide by the various copyright laws.
Please be advised that our policies may change over time. Users are encouraged to check regularly for updates.